Thursday, February 16, 2012

Top 10 Castles of the World

Top 10 Castles of the World Tube. Duration : 1.18 Mins.


I'm in love with medieval times, with it's knights, princess, knighthood, fair speech, battles, and especially with monumental castles. I have seen a lot of castles on the net, and I've try to make a list of my own favorite castles. So, I've finally came to my own top ten castles of the world. I'd like to hear your comments, and your suggestions about castles; maybe there is a castle that I've skip in my quest. Neuschwanstein Castle Royal palace in the Bavarian Alps of Germany, the most famous of three royal palaces built for Louis II of Bavaria, sometimes referred to as Mad King Ludwig, who grew up nearby at Hohenschwangau Castle. And my favourite and most beautiful of all! PALACE OF VERSAILLES CHENONCEAU The Chateau of Chambord Chambord, chateau, park, and village in the department of Loire-et-Cher in central France. The chateau of Chambord was a retreat for French kings, especially Louis XIV It was under his auspices that French dramatist Moliere's Monsieur de Pourceaugnac and Le bourgeois Gentilhomme were first produced there. Linderhof Tower of London Leeds, Kent Blois Nymphenburg The former summer residence of the rulers of Bavaria is located in the west part of the city in the middle of one of Munich's most beautiful parks. Five generations of Wittelsbach rulers were involved in the construction of this Baroque castle. The building of Nymphenburg Castle began in the reign of the Elector Ferdinand Maria: overjoyed by the birth of his son and heir, Max Emanuel, he ...

Tags: castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.